The Work and Travel Argentina program allows you to know the Argentine culture through a practice in hotels or restaurants for 3 or 6 months.
The practices are a learning process, which are performed in the hospitality industry of Argentina. In addition to gaining international experience, you receive new skills for your CV and academic credits.
The program includes: placement, housing, meals, monetary gratification, online marketing course and tours.
You do not need to be a student of tourism or gastronomy for the program.
By practicing both you and the host company, benefit from the exchange of knowledge and ideas. It will also help you gain confidence in yourself, and you will be able to live in a different working environment while learning new skills in different projects.
Before starting the practice, you must pass an interview with a Ciudad Universitaria advisor via skype and then have to make a second interview with the employer to verify the level required and your motivation to bring the program to a successful conclusion.
During the first interview, you will also receive from the Program Coordinator all information regarding the activities you are going to carry out during your practice. The number of practices is limited, therefore the candidates are carefully selected based on their profiles.
Based on many years of experience in intercultural programs, our team is continuously looking for new companies and destinations according to the interests and needs of our participants.
- The program gives you the possibility to easily develop your skills.
- The work environment offers you a fast and accurate learning process together with the support and solidarity of your colleagues.
- You will work in a creative and versatile environment.
- Argentine society is always ready to welcome foreigners.
- The cultural diversity of its population, mainly of America-Europe, will enrich your experience.
You must be between 18 and 30 years old. Intermediate level of Spanish.